Greenpeace 2021 Wall Calendar
Greenpeace has been Standing Up for the Earth since 1971 as a leader in the protection and preservation of the environment on both the global and local levels through peaceful protest and creative communication. This important, informative 2021 calendar supports the efforts of Greenpeace in full-color nature portraits by some of the world’s best photographers, and documents in pictures and words some of the organization’s active projects.
• Greenpeace’s 50th Anniversary edition highlighting 12 Greenpeace initiatives/events and areas of environmental importance. Royalty supports Greenpeace.
• 12-month wall calendar includes 12 full-color images. Dimensions: 15 x 12 in. (15 x 24 in. open) is the ideal size for your office, kitchen, or den. Bonus 4-month view of September-December of the preceding year.
• Includes U.S. and Canadian holidays, major religious holidays, and phases of the moon. Each grid page contains a mini month preview. Punch hole for hanging.
• High-quality printing on 100% recycled paper with soy-based inks.
• The perfect inspirational gift.